Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was full of caking! I had 4 birthday cakes to make and with a little help from a snow day on Friday I was able to get them done without losing too much sleep :^)

First on the agenda was an iCarly cake for Isabella's 5th birthday. Apparently she's been talking about having an iCarly party since the conclusion of her 4th birthday party! I hope she loved her cake.

 
Happy Birthday Isabella!
The next cake was for Anna's 10th birthday party. Anna's family always calls her Banana, so her mom wanted the cake to be a banana theme and of course it had to say "Happy Birthday Banana!"


After the banana cake was complete, I moved on to Emily's first birthday cake. Emily's cake was made to match her birthday decorations picked out by her mom (my good friend Lori.) I actually got to attend this party! I love being able to see everyone's reaction to the cake, especially the kiddos :^)

Happy Birthday Emily




Last on the list was a Thomas the train cake for Briley's 4th Birthday. Briley is Emily's cousin, so his birthday was celebrated right after Emily's party. I hope he enjoyed his Thomas cake!

 
Happy Birthday Briley

No comments: